Home > Forums > (UK) London (Instant Action)

Big and busty girl looking for an easy going fb up for some fun no pressure naughtiness

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

I'm looking to meet a guy with a view to becoming regular fbs. Nothing too complicated just good fun with someone i get on with. I'm bigger than average size 18-20 and am very top heavy. I'm looking to find a guy who likes larger ladies and who would be interested in getting to know me.

I look forward to hearing back, (would prefer face pics)

Xxx

RE:Big and busty girl looking for an easy going fb up for some fun no pressure naughtiness

Hey Curio,

There are lots of guys that appreciate the fuller figure, such as myself: Love sucking large breasts (img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" ) and having something to hold onto.

Hope you'll drop me a mail but if not, I hope you find what you're looking for.

RE:Big and busty girl looking for an easy going fb up for some fun no pressure naughtiness

Hi! I'm with Soulmanforever. Most REAL guys find girls that have some curves and a body that doesn't feel like you'll break it if you hold her FAR more attractive than stick insects or 'little boy'-builds...

So, yes...I'd be interested as well. Fun, NSA, and safe pleasure for you. Please see my profile, guestbook, and blogs and if interested, get in touch.

B

Hi hit me a message I'm looking to get together x

RE:RE:Big and busty girl looking for an easy going fb up for some fun no pressure naughtiness

Hi hunny yes i would love to pleasure any of your needs. just send me a message and we can arrange a dayxx

im robert 25 love big ladies honest polite tx me

Love to have fun with u xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I would love to have some fun with you, im in North East London. Hope to hear from you soon.

Would love to meet up, I may look innocent but trust me I have a naughty streak and a nice thick cock to please you with.

hey

Hey hows it going.

Im around for the next 2 days if you wanna meet up ?

You know I'm here for you anytime lady, just get in touch

Hey!

Are you still up for it? :)

hi babe
I am here waiting for you,
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

In London tonight and thinking about being naughty!

Hi all,

Up for whatever someone might suggest ... in hotel in Centrasl London so please get it touch ... maybe as chat ... maybe more ...

Love you all!

XXX

D

hi there , would like to get to talk to you sometime , i just set up my profile , so my picture should be up soon , hope you get back to me , I'm 34 from London x

hey babes wats up