Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging on the Costa del Sol

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Fun couple looking for dogging meets on the costa del sol

Re: Dogging on the Costa del Sol

HI,
There has been loads of posts here regarding dogging but no one ever seems to get anything off the ground. I beleive that the beach at Capo Pino.....I think thats the name is O.K. but mostly gays and mostly summer time. As an alternative some of the sex shops in Malaga and Torry. have cinemas with X rooms and glory holes,it could be a form of dogging indoors I suppose. They are quite legal and safe.........no one ever does more than they want to. I,ve meet some couples in there and they can lock themselves and whoever they want in a room. Some go just to be watched and felt up.
I have never seen any undue pressure on them.....poss safer than true dogging in some ways. Acouple I know from the U.K. visited me here and she suggested a visit
and she really enjoyed it. She did,nt have full sex just heavy petting and oral but she wants to go again.
I for one would be honoured to accompany you on a guided tour.
But anyway ggod luck on the dogging front

Good luck.........A very happy new year
BIGTATTOO
P.S. Would love to chat with you guys xxx

hi,
just a warning to you,as tattoo guy says,cabopino beach IS full of gays and weirdos,if you dont know already,its not a great place to be at night,i was due to meet someone there for a dogging session and ended up with about 5 guys around my car,all a bit creepy.I am in Nerja,long way from yourselves but do get down that way often,if your interested in a meet,please feel free to email me, adios and good luck RUSS

visiting cds on 2 feb for 5 days if you fancy meeting a single guy.

looking to meet couple or women on cds at begining of feb 2006

Hi all, interesting post. I have also heard that ‘Cabopino beach IS full of gays and weirdos’, is there nowhere else? Maybe we should follow Big Tattoo lead and have a big meet at the x rooms? Which is the best place Big T?

Wishing all safe, dirty fun, and if any body fancys following this on get in touch.

Jon

Hey Lucy and Jim. We cnt get in touch through site.

Give us an e mail address

Hi there we have spaoken a few times on the site would love to visit you i did reply to your flirt but got no answer would love to sit and watch you have fun and mabee join you in the action you have my address give me a mail and see what we can come up with.

Jack Thelma

Hello, no we dont have your address.

please send it to us.

come on people cheer up.