Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Looking for bi girl on Sat 25th Jan...anyone interested??!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hiya people, we've got a specific scenario for the night of Sat 25thearly hours of Sun 26th Jan. can you help us??

My wife is out and about on the Sat night and ill no doubt be picking her up somewhere in town. Could be 11pm, could be 3am, not sure yet!!

Now my wife is one horny woman when she's had a drink, and she's agreed that I can try and set something up on this night. Our IDEAL situation would be to meet up with a bi lady, head back to your househotel, and spend an hour or two together. We've never actually done anything like this before (we've spoken about it for long enough tho!!) and we feel this would be the ideal way to break us in to the scene.

I know it's a long shot to expect someone to be available at that time if night, but perhaps you've got a night out that night yourself? Could you do with a horny couple coming to pick you up in town that night? It would be a lovely way to end your night, of that we can assure you!!

No guys required at the moment tho, so please don't bother asking lads. No doubt in the future we will be looking to hook up with a bi guy, but right here right now it's only a bi female we are after.

So ladies, if the thought of gettin together with a good looking couple does it for you, give us a shout!! I'm happy to get a quick chat with you beforehand (or even a quick face to face meet) just to prove that we are not weirdos....(is there are difference between being a weirdo and being slightly perverted?? Lol).

ps although I'm obviously gonna be there, it's entirely up to you how involved I actually get. This is primarily for my wife, I'm there simply to give a helping hand if its needed ;-)

Update

Wasn't expecting floods of offers but I thought we might've got one or two!!

Please ladies, give us a shout if you fancy a quick hook up on 25th of this month xx