Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Couple or solo female visiting India

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Couples touring India for fun, friendship and love.img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Hello!

Are you guys looking to hook up with Indian couples? If yes check out our profiles and let us know if you're interested!

RE:Hello!

Hi there, nice to see your profile too... we are interested in meeting a young couple to experiment whatever is possible on the erotic level with enjoyment...
If you would like to send us some pictures to be able to see something from you would be nice...

kisses
adriana and mike

hi

hey,
we'd be interested, hit us up if you're coming to north india. cheers!

Come to Sri Lanka

Come to Colombo guys.. lotta fun here and nice people too

RE:Couple or solo female visiting India

Hey..let us know if you would like to meet up..We live in Goa.

FOREIGNER NEW HERE IN INDIA

BLACK AMERICAN FOREIGNER HEAR VERY KEEN TO MEET DESCENT COUPLE OR SINGLE WOMAN TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT SEX AND ENTERTAINMENT IN INDIA .

FIRST TIME TRYING NEW IN INDIA AND HOPE TO MEET NICE PEOPLE HERE. I AM IN THE CITY OF BANGALORE . HIT ME UP .img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

Hi, if you're visiting Bangalore, send us a message. We'd be interested in meeting up.

RE:RE:Couple or solo female visiting India

english couple 53, looking for a meet up in goa from 20th feb

will u guys visit delhi? if yes let us know if u interested in us we are both 32

hey guys if u rtouring lucknow and Agra thenleave a massage to me. i will guide both of u as well as we have a good time & fun.

meet up!

hi, we are in the arpora area and would really like a holiday meet up locally to there, so if you are in the area at that time send us a message and maybe we could meet up for a drink and see how we get on x

trip near delhi

we are based in delhi. check out our profile and let us know if you would be interested

RE:RE:Couple or solo female visiting India

We're in Goa, too. Let me know if you would like to meet.