Home > Forums > General (Asia) (Asian)

Any Indian Lady HERE_ Please Have a Look

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Prashant(M28),
5'7'', working as a software professional in MNC,
I have interests in health,outdoor entertainment,travel and history and believe in living life with optimism. Generally I consider myself to be very open to new experiences and will try almost anything once.Really though, I think fun comes from who you are with rather than what you are doing. I enjoy making people laugh. I am intelligent and can carry on meaningful conversations. I care about other people's feelings. . . . . . When I'm with someone special I like being spontaneous, adventurous, romantic, surprising them with little gestures, sensual and playful.I am very adoptable.I have ability to adjust with anyone from diffrent racereligion.I have been lucky in life so far.
I am looking for a woman for friendship.Someone to laugh with, hang out with, and have fun with! I'm looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires someone who they can connect with . . . Having some similar interests helps--some things I enjoy are fine dining, walking in moon light, watching movies and plays, travelling, going on day trips to local attractions, I am sure we will get everything what we had missed so much in our life .

would love to have some decent company to hang out with and spend some quality time...
I have a good sense of humor and am a very good company..u will not be disappointed to be with me..
If interested can text me or can mail me and I will endeavour to speak or reply immediately. I look forward to meeting you..