Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

gangbang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

after a long and laughable convo an a lot of persuation my bestie has talked me into holding a massive gangbang.she has a conveted barn in zennor which is sucluded and very private.we are looking to go over 50 guys fucking me,it will be your choice whether you want to play safe or go bareback.this event is going to be in either late may or june when the evenings are warm.this will be filmed by my friend and will probably end up viral so if you have any reservations then do not contact me and waste my time.guy over 40 only need to contact me and you must have a face picture on this site and verified.please leave details on here or by private mail.i know i am going to be swamped with requests but please be patient and i will reply to all genuine requests. . Lou xxx

RE:gangbang

Hi lou am 100% up for this ,want to go bare back if you will have me xx

RE:RE:gangbang

sorry but it does state 40 +

Wowww Licky count me in,I'd fuckin love to help with your fuckfest and got sooo fucking randy when I saw it,See ya there hehe....hopefully,Dave xXx.

one

thanks Dave,one down 49 to go xx

RE:one

Naah Thankyou,I just couldn't help maself img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

I would love to participate in your gangbang.

Re: Gangbang

I am in

shame its over 40's. have a good time people

hi all anyone up for gangbanging me non stop for as long as possible as many times i can be fuck with as many men ramming me with cocks as hard fast and deep as they can and women wearing strap ons ramming the same x x x

I m inimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Count me in please ;) I will make a speacial trip back to the UK

I would love to join but I to young.

What's the upper age limit, I may be too old

no upper age limit

anyone please gangbang me

Im up for being gangbanged by any aged men or women(wearing strap on) any size or looks and as many as possible gangbang me hard anytime or place you want abuse and use me and punish me as rough and aggressive as you like please get in touch asap x x x

Hi would love to join in with the fun let me know when its happening xx

Gangbang

Why 40+ only?

Trying to get just old blokes without any stamina lol?

Would love to be involved in this Lou.
Would love to fuck you

gang bang

lets make happen cornwallimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:gang bang

Hi there im def in for a bareback gangbang and giving you a good seeing to , yes lets make it happen in Cornwall :)

Sounds great .. Would love to join the fun. Will,you be sucking dick too?

love the sound of this, count me in :-)