Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Orgy in Wanowore, Pune

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.12.2013 Date END: 22.12.2013 I am trying to gather a group of around 10-15 people for a fun time. Single and Couples both invited. I am hosting and will ensure there is a 50:50 balance.
Get your own poison. There will be some snacks. Be well dressed. and smell good.
Location will be told later ... first give me your number, and I shall reach out to you to confirm your identity. Then I will give you directions. Everything will be discreet. Your phones or any other electronic devices will be kept in a drawer, and not be allowed to use till the party is over.
Start time will be 12:30am ... and go on till 5am.

RE:Orgy in Wanowore, Pune

can i attend ur party? well i'm a bi male. thats why i'm asking.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Orgy in Wanowore, Pune

prefer all straight people. i am sorry.
will let you know as it goes. if there is interest will tag you in.

RE:RE:RE:Orgy in Wanowore, Pune

ok dear no problem.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Interested... Need more details

Hey when is the event happening.... I'm a British born india.... Well cultured and have been in india since the past few years.... So decently sophisticated.... How can I learn more about this??? And when is this event??

Again male 23 yrs, straight... Lemme know

Interested... Need more details

Hey when is the event happening.... I'm a British born india.... Well cultured and have been in india since the past few years.... So decently sophisticated.... How can I learn more about this??? And when is this event??

Again male 23 yrs, straight... Lemme know

RE:Interested... Need more details

need 6-7 more respondents..and few more women
keep you posted