Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

how do you tell if a womab is really interested?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

In a social or professional setting, how do you tell if the woman you are meeting is interested in you, and would like to go futher? This has always bugged me.

And how do you approach her to take things further...

RE:how do you tell if a womab is really interested?

If she's interested, she will go out of her way to hang out with you more or even give you some minor giftspresents or we but obviously it can be hard if female friends kinda do the same thing.

Most of the time you would know right away cause I don't think many women hesitate with that kinda stuff.

You could always go with the "want to go out for a drink?" Type thing, and check her reaction.

If she sits on your lap and touches you affectionate then that's kinda obvious. To take that further just play the same game she is. Caress her body but don't go touching the intimate places right away. Do it slowly like massages. If she doesn't like it, she will let you know.

If it really currently bothers you, you can just ask them straight out. Seems the no tact way but for me it's the most effective lol

RE:how do you tell if a womab is really interested?

If she's interested, she will go out of her way to hang out with you more or even give you some minor giftspresents or we but obviously it can be hard if female friends kinda do the same thing.

Most of the time you would know right away cause I don't think many women hesitate with that kinda stuff.

You could always go with the "want to go out for a drink?" Type thing, and check her reaction.

If she sits on your lap and touches you affectionate then that's kinda obvious. To take that further just play the same game she is. Caress her body but don't go touching the intimate places right away. Do it slowly like massages. If she doesn't like it, she will let you know.

If it really currently bothers you, you can just ask them straight out. Seems the no tact way but for me it's the most effective lol