Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Any advice for newbies?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everyone, I did post in the 'Newbie' Board earlier as i didnt notice the dogging one as i was using my phone. Here is the post.......................................

Hello everyone,
please see my profile for more info.

We are a new couple to dogging ( not been yet), and after some advice really.

my wife has been quite 'boring' until now, but i don't mean that in a disrespectful way to her. I have managed to get her interested in other things eg light bondage etc, i would however like to go dogging with her.
neither of us have ever been dogging before, so are understandably nervous.

while i am up for anything the wife will need a little encouragement (alcohol probably).

As we and especially the wife would be nervous, is it acceptable for newbies to keep car doorswindows closed so can only be watched?, and if nerves get the better of us is it ok to just drive off?

Im sure there will be more questions, but for now thanks for any advice and being gentle on us.

doggin

i recently took a girl friend doggin at scratchwood in herts . she loved it and had a total of 11 cocks in her mouth and up her over 2 nights. was a right turn on img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Any advice for newbies?

Hi there.

Not that I've done any dogging or swinging myselfourselves, a good thing to start with is knowing and setting out your own rules that makes you comfortable with your swinging experience.

Once you spend some time doing that (boring as it might be but getting things and though out of the way like 'do I really want to see her banged by other guys, is she comfortable with that, what are the no-go's for us?) then you can always go to a swinging event that happens just to get a feel of things.

But obviously if you're just looking to have sex outside, not necessarily having others watching or potentially watching then you might want to try to just go for it.

I think it's fine to do it in your car with the windows closed etc. If you have the windows open and someone asks you if they can watch or maybe join etc then you have the right of refusal.

"No Thanks" is the most polite way without going into huge discussions about why you don't want them to do so and so. and if ANYONE gets angry about it or something, just drive away cause that person is an asshole at that point.

It's your body so you can do whatever you want.

RE:RE:Any advice for newbies?

Thanks for the post 'BunnysRoom'

Good advice very much appreciated.

RE:doggin

11 cock s now you sure about that ?img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif"