Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

New Year's Eve party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 31.12.2013 Date END: 01.01.2014 We are attending the New Year's Eve party at a well known swinger's club near Birmingham so any of you guys on our friends list who are based near there and want the opportunity to meet and play with hot slut wife please get in touch. Obviously you will need to be a member or arrange to join the club. We do not guarantee what may happen on the night as depends on who is there and who contacts us but she will definitely hopefully be enjoying a few different cocks!

Hi

Hi I from scotland where me sleep if I sexy with you 5 time mmmm? Xx

RE:New Year's Eve party

I would like to join you at the party x

RE:New Year's Eve party

Date start: 31.12.2013 Date END: 01.01.2014 We are attending the New Year's Eve party at a well known swinger's club near Birmingham so any of you guys on our friends list who are based near there and want the opportunity to meet and play with hot slut wife please get in touch. Obviously you will need to be a member or arrange to join the club. We do not guarantee what may happen on the night as depends on who is there and who contacts us but she will definitely hopefully be enjoying a few different cocks!

RE:Hi

Hi,

Sorry but having read through your profile we are not interested.

R & K