Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

huggy55's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 15.12.2013, 17.12.2013, 18.12.2013, 19.12.2013, Hi,I am a Crossdresser looking for kinky fun on my days off!Love couples,CDS,females,groups,males. Interested?message me.x

Would love to meeeet :)

Loving the profile :)

Hi

Thanks Hun xx

RE:huggy55's Quick Meet

Would love to meet sumtime,, stunnin loox n tight bod mmmmm kinky sounds prrrrrfect x

hi

when are u free?xx

Wow u have a fantastic body and an amazing ass. Would love to meet up xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

teach me

I am new to scene think your hot would try any thing you like im near Newcastle can not travel if you interested it be fun id even let you fuck my ass for first time up to you would like to meet tho be your show id just go with it xx

Hey

When is everyone free!???

Not sure I can travel to Newcastle this week. X

Hi

Hi I can come to you me and my wife come fun sexy with you ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hey

Hi, I can't accom. But LOVE COUPLES. so if anyone can accom that would be lots of help. Xx

RE:Would love to meeeet :)

Would you like to meet up? :)

Hey

Yeah what you have in mind,?? Xx

Xxx

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi

If you like me come meet you today xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

i can accom til 12.30pm if intereted x

huggys meet

free til 12.30pm

Can do tomorrow Thursday. Xx

RE:Hey

Hey, honestly up for anything, your really attractive and i can travel and that would be nice to actually meet someone who is keen instead of all these others who say they are but aint? Lol x

You are man

huggy meet

free today til 12.30pm and can accom

hi

yess a man

Hi huggy

I mailed you :) i could meet tonight somewhere if you want? :)

Stunning

Cant actually believe how gorgeous you are, more stunning than most girls :)

RE:hi

Hello, i would love a meet up with you over the holidays. I'd love to spank your ass and jerk your cock off :)