Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

Why do people turn cold?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

It is very annoying and something we both take to heart to be honest.We chat by email, hotlist and befriend each other, chat by text and cam.Things go well, a meet is organised and then for some reason......nothing more...they don't turn up or reply to a textemail.Why do people get cold feet?Why not just say so...no message?If a message comes, it is fairly obvious bullshit...why?We aren't pushy, or aggressive in any way - possibly too nice in fact.I'm sorry if we come across as whining and needy but we are interested in replies.

human nature

Hiya! I know what you mean having been in that situation before. It's commitment time and a time for the bullshit to stop and the genuine ones to come forward. It's all about trying to do your best prior to that first meet and sniffing out the time wasters.

It's not something that can be taught I don't think more experiences you learn from. Don't despair though, there are some genuine good people on here so keep going and soon you'll find what your after ??

RE:human nature

Thanks for the support...it is something to get over and we will, but it is so damn rude.
This has happened twice before from girls in the Manchester area funnily enough...wonder if there is something about that area, lol.

RE:RE:human nature

Maybe its not area specific, I chatted with some gals online or mobile chat room. We had fun teasing each other sensually, assured you its not one sided from me as some gals (still wondering if they are real gals or not), send me some nice sexy pics (not naked but sensual), chatted as if they wanted to have sex at this very moment.
Always sound positive in meeting but later disappear and no reply. Maybe its gals nowadays only knows how to talk about it but turn cold feet afterwards, or maybe its just a fake "gal".
Well, i do have my fair share of rude gals though I do on few occasions meet some genuine ones, just out to have ONS though I still prefer having short to long term FB...

nature of the man

we to are just getting into it but we to get let down as it took my hubby 3 years to get to fuck someone else as hubby could not .
we have had about 4 or 5 guys who talk the talk but could not deliver what they said they could do .
it is nice to feel you are getting some thing you like but also a let down when they say will contact you again they are like cowboys of old getting makes on there tool .

time wasters

Been on the site 4months now, Big thing for me and my lady anyway, Havent met anybody yet had time wasters all set up for a meet sounded genuine, Sent pics and vids think just wanted um for their wank bank etc but they bottled it at last minute, Their loss as my ladys stunning , Dont know who to trust only want fun but dont want messing about that a fair question.