Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Sheffield Tgirl looking for master

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there,
Any dom men or t-girls in Sheffield want their own personal t-girl slave, to train teach, use, abuse, humiliate and degrade (and possibly share)?

I have some limits but not many and long to serve a firm handed master, that can teach me to be an obedient slut.

Please drop me a line if interested

Your hopeful pet,
Louise xxx

RE:Sheffield Tgirl looking for master

Hi,

Never have been to Sheffield, but you seem like a good reason to come. Message me

I will definetly dominate you. Let me know if you're interested.

You are 1 of the hottest ladys on this site things I want to do to you lets try sort some thing outimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Come into the chat room and I'm interested in meeting you and taking it further, I'm a normal member so can't PM.

D x

My gf and I would love to share a very horny time with you, where we can all be the sex slave to use and fuck and the master, dominating, slutty, dirty and pleasuring.
Have to say I came across your profile when I found my really stunning gf playing with herself looking at your seductive picsimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

I hope we can arrange something. You are beautiful!X

I'd be very interested in being your master, I don't cd as much now as I'm into being Dom. Would love to be your master. Don't know if you would be interested but my wife may want to join in. Hope to hear back from you.

Hiya

Love to be involved!! X