Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

shasha09's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 22.11.2013, 23.11.2013, Hi peeps looking to meet this week for some sexy fun get in touch xx

RE:shasha09's Quick Meet

Can I join in?

Can I join in?

RE:RE:shasha09's Quick Meet

Event dates: 22.11.2013, 23.11.2013, Hi peeps looking to meet this week for some sexy fun get in touch xx we would only like to meet with couples and females for this meet so don't waste your time guys we will let u no when we are after males thanks xx

RE:RE:RE:shasha09's Quick Meet

What time Saturday? Don't let our profile scare you, we respect what others wish and never cross that boundary. It eliminates time wasters and wannabe's. Hopefully we can tempt you..

meet

cant do friday but sat is gud please let us know if thats ok, and of course where and when xx

Hi. I would love to have my first couple experience with you guys. You sound like fun and im very genuine. Hope you like what you see.

Hi,
Just what we are looking for. We are first timers but very open minded, sociable and fun loving couple sat night, but where?

Look forward to hearing from you

Let me know il be up for it x

can't respond via em ail

Yes - that works!

logged on...

Logged in last night and didn't see you guys... i am on here thru out the day so feel free to look meus up

RE:logged on...

Hi guys pm us only just looked on meet ups and seen y message x

meet

would love to attend

we are on..

we are on cpls, fetish, hot tub..pick your poison...

Awwww :(

Boo lol would love to have went, see this is gonna be my problem gf is in North Wales and can't meet so I'm gonna have no fun as a loner on here lol x

Meet up

Hi Sasha
We have sent you some pics "hope you like" would like to meet up for fun & games but maybe when not so many people attend "at 1st" we are new to scene so a little shy.....
Julie Steve x

meet up

would love to meet up your quite near me