Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Just this once I want to do something a little different

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm going to be away from home for a while, staying in a hotel. Details of exact location later but it's in Gloucestershire.

My usual preferences do not apply - just this one time.

I have a very precise fantasy and I'm want to play it out. I'm looking for three guys to bone me - one in each orifice, all at the same time. The guys need to be fit, good looking, friendly, respectful and clean. If you fit the bill and would like to be one of the guys, contact me. I'll choose from those who apply. My decision is final. I don't want to get into a long-winded discussion about why I'm wrong in your case etc - if you can't accept my answer, please don't apply. If I get a lot of responses I may not be able to reply to all of those who don't make it - apologies in advance if that's the case.

If you're a couple and your female partner wants to watch or join in, that would be lovely - but it isn't a necessary part of the fantasy.

Let's see how this goes

B
xx

RE:Just this once I want to do something a little different

I respectfully submit my nomination as a boner. :) Please let me know if I fit the bill. PP75 xxx

Hi there

We are a couple and would be interested. Please let us know if we are of interest. Chris and JJ xx

RE:Just this once I want to do something a little different

Abbey guy 1 mile from Gloucester City center hoping i fit the bill.