Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

Girl girl fun while bf watches or joins in

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Is it me or is there no genuine people out there any more

Looking to try my first girl girl experiance while my bf watches then mite let him join in but no matter how manyessages i send to people who say in there profile they are looking for it no one ever replys

Or when i do get a reply its a male who cleary hasnt even read the profile .

Just want some fun with a young sexy girl in my area is that to much tp ask for :(

RE:Girl girl fun while bf watches or joins in

I am seriously wondering the exact same thing! We are a couple and exactly the same been happening to us! Other than the 1 meet we arranged which she cancelled at very last minute after 2 weeks planning :-( xximg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Can I cum to your aid -your wish is my command
just give me a specific specifcation

Sexual desire

I'm genuine, and love fun & sex
Good looking too x img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Sexual desire

I'm genuine, and love fun & sex
Good looking too x img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

looking for a girl girl couple

Hi!!! all I am vijay a new member of this site.. .I sent lot of emails with my mobile no. but I found that its very difficult to get a partner for enjoyment ... I m not getting any email or interest from anyone ... I m well educated well mannered .. need privacy and keep privacy ... but I m getting bored on this site ... I want to experience few new things ..singles girls and couples interested can contact... I had also my real pics in profile ...img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

While I think it should be good n fun. I would lov to

Why is this blog in the latest newsletter, when most of the profiles of the bloggers are already deleted ??

Genuine x

Why is it so hard for a genuine man who loves sex to meet real genuine people on this site , surely we are all adults and know why we are here

RE:Sexual desire

I think we could make desire a reality -how about a chat
and meet up for ??!!!!

RE:Genuine x

Cause you have nothing to share

hello !

RE:RE:Girl girl fun while bf watches or joins in

hey you x

I'm hearing what you're saying ! Lol
We've not had any luck either ..

RE:RE:Girl girl fun while bf watches or joins in

Its true people i assumed joined the site for a reason. I have met girls ladied on the site but its hard work. I think some ladies treat this as a fantasy an opportunity to feed their thoughts.

Its hard work and im a genuine bloke looking for this to provide fun and reality

GENUINE GIRLGUY LOOKING FOR BI FUN WITH GUYS OR GIRLS OR COUPLES

if u fancy a bit of sexy fun we are in limerick and open to anything really so send us a mail, if ye leave yer email we will get back to ye

Hey I'm female in a couple sort of looking for the same thing would u be interested in both our partners watching us? Totally fine if your not interested:-)

Once I've sucked and licked every part of you your boyfriend can join in we will both taste you we will share your pussy juiceimg src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

RE:Sexual desire

I also love sex and being naked as much as possible

My girls looking to lick her first pussy