Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

1st time threesome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi,has anyone got any advice on the do's & dont's on a threesome with my otherhalf (+ 1 male)

threesome tips

It is nothing wrong in fantasising. When we are hungry we eat ouside and just we forget it. Threesome is a very good expereicne. Romance and sex are part of our life but we all supress our feelings. Just enjoy the expereience and donot take it to heart. Have a nice fun time. Regards, supahub.

RE:1st time threesome

just go with the flow, I know it can be awkward to begin with, maybe a drink or two but not to much lol, maybe start by smooching to music together, just remember its just a bit of fun x

just make sure you both know what your doing,both willing to try,try and keep private, stay away from locals,?stay safe,

We have done a lot of 3 somes and they can be great fun : only advice we can offer is be 100% sure this is what you want : our first 3 some we meet guy at a pub and after a few drinks decided this is for us I went out without any knickers and was so wet : my husband informed the guy that I did not have knickers on and raised my skirt to show him : I will never forget the smile on the guys face when he saw my shaven pussy : we drank up quickly and made our way to our house where both guys spit roasted me and it was a feeling of pure lust : both filled me and after a rest we started again : we have since meet lots married guys both black and white for 3 somes and mmmf mmmmf fun once you start you will not regret it

golden rule never concentrate on one more than the other. if you do make sure it's your partner. secound rule if one person of the partnership has a change of mind or wants to stop then the other must agree and stop straight away

3 some

Im in total agreement, and with being the othert male, all have to be comfy and rules set, as to what is expected and all the do,s donts, if needed safe words

RE:RE:1st time threesome

Love your story! Shame you are not in Mallorca.

1st 3some

I speak as the 3rd person and it can be a bit daunting the first time with a couple. Make sure you both let him know what your limits are, what you like and what you wont do. If you want him to start while hubby watches or vice-versa tell him or they might both sit there waiting for each other!

First Threesome...

I am hoping to enjoy my first FFM experience soon. Have similar concerns. Mostly the being safe part as I will be the 3rd person. More advice would be appreciated.

Thanks for starting the topic :)

First 3some

Have to agree with most of the commentsadvice so far.

Perhaps THE most important thing is that BOTH of you are completely in agreement as to what you want to happen. Was chatting to the lady of a couple recently, turns out she was progressing things a lot quicker than he was prepared for. Apparently caused one hell of an argument between them. Profile was deleted, can only assume they changed their minds.

As smarty2169 says, you can sit chatting for hours without anybody making the first move, so it helps for everybody to talk openly about what, and when, they're looking to happen.

Hope all the advice helps, now go enjoy yourselves with whichever lucky man you choose.

advise already given by other at the cost of repetition

Avoid locals
meet a married guy and mature in age
form friendship first to know him or her

Avoid locals

Avoid locals

my first threesome

I got a chance in 2004 with a couple to do my first threesome and in fact that was the last three some too.

Msgr helped me to network with them and they asked me to come to a location. The husband and wife came out of their car, greeted me and as soon as i sat in the car, his wife blindfolded me. after half an hr, i was inside their house and they my eyes were let free.

we went inside the bedroom and his husband said i cannot penetrate her, but just use my tongue. he made her stand in the standing position and started fucking her in her ass. within 3 mins he reached climax and pushed her against the bed and was sitting in the sofa nearby. now it was my turn.

she invited me with a smile. i was quite nervous first, she pulled my pant and directed me to remove all clothes. i was nude and then slowly i started to kiss her. her kiss was really erotic and one after another the heat betweenus started to build up. Her husband came ther and gave a condom and said that he has to leave now and will be back within half an hr.

we both were only there in the bed. she pushed my head towards her neatly shaven pussy and sat on my face. i think that gave her extreme pleasure then asked me to take her boobs completely and suck it. after this, we had a 69 position. I felt like cumming in her mouth, but controlled it.

She then sat on me and inserted my tool on her pussy and started to fuck slowly.To come to this action it took us nearly 45 mins. after 10 mins, we sat in the couch position and finally i also cummed in her. she kissed me all over and said, thank u.

her husband came after an hr, thanked me and again blindfolded me and dropped me at the place where i boarded the car.

I had nearly spent 3 hrs with them. After that event, until today they are not in touch with me, but i cannot forget that experience. if heaven in earth was there, that it was only with her

wow very interesting..

According to my experience, it is very important that the lady likes second man. Even better if she wants to flirt with him. Of course, all of you must be very very sure where are the limits.
And if both men can start some kind of friendly relationship, without jelousy, it is good way to achieve full pleasure.
Of course, you will need some time to put all that things together.
Or, simply, if you want just mechanical sex, you don't need any of this.

1st time 3some

hi friends threesome is very interesting game on bed.all r hot.my first three some in gulf meet through meassanger.after so many time call through mobile one day the man pick me to his house.i afraid first time.we put sex film on tv watch half an hour then his wife come from shopping .he introduce his wife we talk each other slowley we start play 3some.my second 3some in africa.so il like these very much.respecting each other