Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Big Tits that need attention?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Just read a few posts and getting pretty horny. Always loved women who are big up top. Now, not that this is just a 'lets get a BIG girl' post. I've always got on with big chested women. I love their look, in and out of their clothes. I'm a sucker for cleavages and what really gets me is a really nice necklace and a soft sprinkling of glitter. Also, I've always found that big chested women have had the most amazing eyes!

Anyone at all interested please reply and we could have a wee chat. Preferable age group-30-45(women in their early 40's are unquestionably the sexiest!)

Re: Big Tits that need attention?

hi there drop me a line

Hi I have big tits and just love the attention i get and im 45 and I am at my sexiest.

Hi! You look incredible! throw in a big titted read head and we're on!Reply soon. I love big cocks as well as big tits.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"

Hi I have big tits and just love the attention i get and im 45 and I am at my sexiest.

Hi Petra

What you up to?You sound perfect!A great age too-I can imagine the experience that you have!You'd be amazed what I can do do with a large pair of jugs. If its attention you're looking for in that department & all others, then I'm your man, the bigger the better, let me know when and where you'd like to get it onimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

sorry dont know any girls with big tits and big cocks!

Well, I didn't mean people with big tits AND big cocks! I'm not adverse to group sex or threesomes. Though, I'm strictly a big tit man, so to allay your fears what you up to?You won't be disappointed!img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

"sorry dont know any girls with big tits and big cocks! "
nice one petra img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Lmao @ this thread
My big tits have got me most of the things i wanted in life.....can't understand for the life of me why.....
there is nothing better then to feel a mans eyes on your cleavage and knowing that he appreciates big breasts.
I do understand that big tits aren't for everyone....but whatever you have got, you got to use it to your advantage lol xxxx

hay i would love em' give us a email

Lmao @ this thread
My big tits have got me most of the things i wanted in life.....can't understand for the life of me why.....
there is nothing better then to feel a mans eyes on your cleavage and knowing that he appreciates big breasts.
I do understand that big tits aren't for everyone....but whatever you have got, you got to use it to your advantage lol xxxx

I don't disagree img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" Lurve. I'm in absolute agreement with you!I can be in any social situation and its probably the most overiding factor!I look at a woman from breasts to face, its fantastic!

Cleavages are absolutely knee-quivering!Why do large breasted women feel the need to wear necklaces which tantaslising dangle off or between their cleavages?Aaargh!You tell me!?Regards Marty.