Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Intimate Piercings! Turn on or turn off!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Just wondered what you guys girls couples groups (gropes) thought of intimate piercings on a man or woman?

Answers on a use postcard please! img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Re: Intimate Piercings! Turn on or turn off!

Lol...my hubs is gagging for me to have an extremely intimate piercing, but we haven't found anywhere yet where we both feel comfortable even asking if they do it! For me, it certainly wouldn't put me off...never experienced it, but it can only be a matter of time...looking forward to it....point is, I guess, if it's off-putting, you can always take it out....

Go for it!

H&Mx

I had a clitoral hood piercing done and to start with the novelty and the way it pulled at the skin around my clit was a huge turn on and really enhanced orgasms but now I`m used to it and it`s just there as decoration really as it doesnt do much for me anymore.

As for a male piercing...my bf has a PA and it was ok....but he thought it was clever to go and get a thickerbigger ring put in and since then giving him a blow job isnt as pleasant as it used to be as it bangs on my teeth (even though I keep my teeth out of the way while giving a blow job) and it`s not nice. Also as he`s quite well endowed, since I`ve met him, if we engage in too much deep penetration it makes me bleed badly. It got so bad that my doctor referred me to the hospital as she thought something serious was going on with my nether regions! But it wasnt--it was the ring and ball wearing a patch away on my cervix. So ladies...beware of male piercings.

there is one on the high st in colchester, they're brilliant, the lady who does the piercing is a nurse, very profesional and at ease.

Ooooo I have to answer this as I am a woman in a relationship with a guy that has an intimate piercing for the first time....
At first I was a little nervous and maybe apprehensive and had to have quite a few trial runs with it.
Giving a blow job and masturbating him was a little strange at first but i think i have taken it in hand now (or is that mouth?) and after a few little hitches its all good lol
A piercing also adds character to a penis and gives it an identity. Would love to have an intimate piercing myself but kinda worried we will get caught together, wouldnt bode well at casulty would it !!!!
The best thing tho i must admit is the penetration. For some reason the piercing just hits the spot every time!
Its certainly converted me!
So from a womans point of view, its the best thing since...erm... un-pierced cocks!!! lol

top tip........avoid the pain and secondary infection of a piercing........to give your little fella an identity simply draw a face on him in permanent marker and a novelty condom just on top of the head like a little hat and voila!........his own identity!
mine is called ralph and he looks like this img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif"

Ooo me thinks I have seen some of those in the video chat room Dona...
Oh and Mr Moggs doesn't need to felt tip pen on his cock to get my attention, he knows I'll supply the baby wipes any day pmsl.
If Ralph looks like that...img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" I would recommend you seek medical attention before its too late !!!!!!!
xXx

nah........ralph is big enough to stand up on his own....no metallics needed. as the boss says......its not the wave that counts.......its the motion in the ocean.
img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" ralph says.......'this is just my disguise'

img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" In disguise? an under cover penis? img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"
You'll be getting a call from Osama Bin Labia soon lol
xXx

Coldsteel,

Would not worry about it!!!! You hot stuff anyway..

Love
Saibird