Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

* MISTRESS J's SLAVE BRIANA AVAILABLE TO BE USED AND PUNISHED *

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am the property of mistress j and my given slave name is briana , I have been instructed by my owner to meet couples or single people who would be interested in making full use of me in whatever way they wish.
my mistress would like me to join a couple who are into a cuckold scenario, she would like me to swallow the cum from the male after he has had sex with his wife or partner after I have been kneeling and watching them, she is also willing to allow me to have sex with the wife or partner also and have the man lick all my cum out of his wife if he wished. I would be available to suck the husbands cock before he fucks his wife so as to get him erect and ready for her also.
As mistress j as been giving me certain tasks and dutys to carry out of which I have failed miserably to perform correctly and to her satisfaction, mistress j is also making me available to meet single guy's who would like me to suck them and let them cum all over my face. Mistress thinks this will be good training for me and would be highly amused with my humiliation of having to perform such services to please and satisfy others. I am also available for anyone who wants me to perform household chores either naked or dressed in stockings and female underwear as this is something
Mistress j commands I do regularly, mistress of cause give’s you permission to spank
or cane me if I do not carry out my chores to your satisfaction, and you would be allowed to make use of me afterwards in whatever way you chose. Unfortunately I cannot accommodate but can travel locally within the Derby or Nottingham area to meet you whether its at your home or in public, so anyone who wants the use of me for their pleasure, please message with any Idea’s or suggestions you have and If you wish to speak directly with my Mistress J then I can put you in touch with her to make any arrangements on my behalf.