Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging in liverppol or area around it

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi am looking for a dogging site or to meet some people for some dogging fun,like most things,reply if your intrested
Thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: Dogging in liverppol or area around it

if you find anythink can you let me know mate.

Re: Dogging in wirral area

Hi am looking for a dogging site or to meet some people for some dogging fun,like most things,reply if your intrested
Thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"
if you love your cock being sucked to give plenty of other people a thrill let me know where the action is

if you know any dogging sites let me know, leave a contact for me to get back to you, i am single sexy but don't have much cash to play with on here sorry x

very horny and love to suck cock , would also love to be watched doing it and fucking too

Hi,i know a few dogging sites and palces we can go if you fancy it,free most nights,am only live over the water from you
My addy is or my yahoo is add me if you want
Like abit of car fun myself,the chance you might get caught very sexy it is
Hope to hear from you soon
Jayimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hey wortheverypenny u sound like fun, in the same situation with cash. so drop us an email to chat at

look forward to hearing from you

Hi there had any luck with the dogging i havent lol,Maybe we can chat meet up for some if you fancy
My addy is or yahoo is
Add me if you want,into most things and alot more lol
Let us know either way,hope to hear from you soon
Jay