Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Swingers Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.12.2013 Date END: 15.12.2013 An open adult fun night ... BDSM play also available ... couples and singles all welcome ... Just E10 per person!

Bluesbreaker1

My partner, Bluesbreaker1 PETE will be here as co host!

At our last party we had 6 couples and 3 single guys and a truly horny time!!!

Saturday

Hi, I hope to get there but I may have to go back to "Blighty" for family get together. (Sigh!)
I'd still like to have a musical session ASAP

Take care

Bernie

Saturday

Just two more days to go ... come on guys ... get your names on the guest list so we have an idea how many to cater for! ALL welcome!!!

Bernie

We hope you DO make it on Saturday, but will have to sort a music and fun meet out for very soon!!!!

DaveMurph

Looking forward to meeting you!!! xxx

RE:DaveMurph

hi maggie

i would drive down from Calpe, do U think its worth this saturday to come? and is there a posibility to sleep somewhere near? until what time will you be partying??

saludos
Hans

Hans

Hello Hans ... there will possibly be me and my partner, 2 single guys and a couple here tomorrow night ... though that could change!!! It is up to you as to whether it is worth it to come!

We have a spare bed so you could stay overnight if you wish.

We normally start at 9pm and people usually have all left by 2.30 in the morning.

Hope to meet you soon, MegAnne and Pete

RE:Hans

Thank U for the info - the problem is tomorrow that i have a so called - cena de empresa - and the main course will be served probably like last year after midnight, counting that i will need more than 1 hour to come to your place, all the fun will be finished by the time....

i will follow your future meet ups, maybe we can do one up here in the north, is there nothing going on in javea anymore??

Seasons Greetings !

Have a great time with lots of early Xmas presents ( if you know what I mean )img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Fetch

Thanks for the sentiment ... I rather think I'll be a happy bunny tonight with my extra Xmas presents!!!

All the very best for the festive season to You xxx

Hans

Keep an eye on our profile for future events.

Purplereign from this site sometimes holds parties in Javea!

Hope to meet you sometime soon!

Only couples and single guys? no single girls or girls wanted to swing?)

How can i get to elche from Tarragona?

Yobirnadomnik

All are welcome ... we mention single guys as they are usually banned from parties. ALL people can come to our parties!

Tarragona is, I think, many km from Elche ... we are 45 km south and inland of Alicante.

All the best!

You will regret if you don't come

Come on, people. Don't be shy.
Your hosts are very nice and relaxed couple.

I wish I could come, but I'm 3000 kilometers away... :(

RE:You will regret if you don't come

That's SO Sweet!!! Thankyou!!!

We really enjoyed meeting you last time and look forward to seeing you again

Looking forward to meeting you again

I will definitely come if any of your parties coincides with my holidays in Spain.
img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Hello Mistress

Had a message from you but can't read it, please send by normal email

kevwimp