Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

Need a Guy to Seduce my Wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I posted this on the main forum earlier but it is probably better off here.

I want to find a guy who would be willing to seduce my wife to see how far she will go. She's pretty normal when sober but I know when she's drunk she gets very flirty. I'd love her to be with another guy but I need the foundations laying first. I need someone to chat her upflirt with her when she's out to see how she responds. She's 37 and we live on the south coast of England so if there are any guys wanting to help out please get in touch. Thanks.

James

RE:Need a Guy to Seduce my Wife

Damm sir...im what yr looking fr...keen to take part in anything u wish...im horny extreamly fithy and earger to please both hard cocks and cum filled pussys but yr too far away...if u evr make a trip to nz thn contact me please sir....id love to be yr bi slaveimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons027.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:RE:Need a Guy to Seduce my Wife

Shame you're too far away, maybe I can get my wife to go on holiday to NZ!

meet

Id love to meet up with a view to sorting your wife out,did it once before with a couple but i need to meet you first to discuss things. Message me if you want and ill let you have my number.

RE:meet

Hi, appreciate the offer but I was after someone younger, maybe 25-35 range. Thanks anyway.

hi

i alook 30,,,,,,, and i am 36 with much expiance in sex

RE:RE:RE:Need a Guy to Seduce my Wife

Yes pls sir...id love to submitt to yr wifes well fucked pussy and be her filthy cunt lapping slave boyimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hey hows it going i'm in surrey looks like on your thread not much luck message me if your interested.

I would have loved to help! But you live in another country! Try visiting us in India and you never know what you may discover! :)

HI! Greetings from Mr,Bala,Nice To meet U Here! Come Visit Hyderabad with Ur Wife ?I Can Full Fill all Here Desires to the Fullest my Friend !!!!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Need Lesbian Group PL ???????

HI! Greetings from Mr,Bala,Nice To meet U Here! Come Visit Hyderabad with Ur Wife ?I Can Full Fill all Here Desires to the Fullest my Friend !!!!!!

hi,
a stud from the tropics. i'm from sri lanka, well versed in ancient asian mystic arts and black magic to seduce any women. will make any woman multi orgasmic. get her to tropics. i'll give the treat of her life . ooomm

I swear, I wish I lived in the UK. Seems like the swinger lifestyle is alive there more than anywhere else!

hi der

bro n e luck yet?get ur horny wife to visit png n i will take care of her sexual desires.