Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

find the member you want to chat with, with chat organizer

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi there
I keep getting mail from people i would like to meet, "great" but not being able to open and read my mail is "not so great". I am sure im not the only person that would like to reach out and have some sort of communication with member's that you like to meet or chat with.
So i had a idea, maybe if we all post the times we frequent the chat rooms or times you will be in the chat room in the near future .... we could increase the odds of running in to each other in the chat rooms !

Please feel free to write the times (or days), you will be in the chat room in the near future, i hope in this thread we can all get together with our perfect match's if we all share and post :)

for example ...
I visit the "Spanish chat" and the "Hot tub" most days ...but i will try be in these 2 chat rooms regularly after 9pm, If im not responding (away from keyboard) please feel free to send a pm with directions with how or when i can chat with you again !
i will try to be there at least 3 nights a week in the future ...i visit chat all most every night at the moment !

fingers crossed i can get a post from some of the members that send me mail (that i was unable to read xxx)

thanks

img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"