Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Swing Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 29.11.2013 Date END: 30.11.2013 An open adult fun night swinging in our playroom ... dungeon facilities also available!

Bring you own drinks, condoms and lube!

Couples and singles all welcome! Just E10 each!

Bluesbreaker1 ...

Bluesbreaker1 my partner, will be here as co host!

RE:Swing Party

That sounds excellent. I will be in Benidorm the weekend before and would love to have a pre meet with you and your partner if you would like. xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

PetethePerv

That would be fun Pete ... us come to Benidorm or you come here?
Looking forward to meeting you!

DIRECTIONS

From E15 A7 from Alicante towards Murcia, take exit 545 signposted Benferri (old exit number was 741 or 81) ... take the CV870 towards Abanilla and Benferri and LA MURADA. Come through La Murada and straight on at the roundabout at the end of town heading towards Abanilla. After about 2 km, just after the speed limit changes to 60, there is a canal service road that crosses the main road ... turn right onto it just before the canal ... careful as it is a tight turn. Ignore the no entry sign!
SLOW ... as there are 2 massive speed bumps .... stay on the canal service road till the next cross roads and turn right, up the hill. The house is the first on the left ... the party is in the log chalet at the bottom of our drive way ... parking is on waste ground just past the house. It should take no more than 10 mins from the motorway.
Bring a torch as there are no street lights! Also please bring whatever you like to drink, condoms and lube if you use them! The entrance fee is E10 per person!

RE:PetethePerv

I'm confused about the date please confirm the date? Your post states October unless I'm reading it wrong. Dave

Dave

This party is Friday 29th November ... next one is Friday 14th December! xxx

RE:Dave

Thanks, understood.

Wynn

I can only mail you once every couple of days ... Best to chat via the event listing if it's OK with you!

There's lots of waste ground near us but our driveway would be too small to get a motor home onto it safely ... It would be fine to park on the waste ground. Looking forward to seeing you Fri 29th xxx

RE:Bluesbreaker1 ...

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hornycouple8182

Thanks for the pic ... looking forward to meeting you!!!

Guest List!

Looks like we're in for a great night if all those who expressed an interest in our party can get here!!! Here's to happy swinging, meeting new friends and seeing long time ones!!!

Hi

Welcome meet me I will sexy with you fun and new friend mate

Hi

Thanks for your kind invitation. Unfortunately I will be engaged in Thespian activities for that week so regrettably will not be able to make it. xxx

hello

Hopely there will be a lot of males ,so can have a good en long orgasme xxxxx

Janan2

If all on the guest list come we should be drowning in juices from both the guys and the gals!!!!

RE:PetethePerv

Hi there again Mistress Margret, I have my hotel booked for this weekend in Benidorm, I arrive Saturday afternoon and leave Monday midday, I would love to meet with you in Benidorm if that's at all possible. If you can understand the next part then please do get in touch, looking forward to our meet. Take care. xxximg src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

PetethePerve

Windylicker has sent you a message from me! xxx

RE:Swing Party

We would love to attend as we are not far away in gran Alacant but have no car yet
Regards
Stojka and Gordon

Transport from Alicante area!!!

Is anyone coming from north of us? Jargon691 would like to come but have no transport!

RE:Janan2

Sorry, but I will not be able to come.

RE:Janan2

Sorry, but I will not be able to come.

Letusbreakthru

Thanks for letting us know ... hope to meet you at a future party ... our next is Fri 14th Dec ... we've not scheduled any for 2014 as yet but keep an eye on my profile! All the very best xxx

hello

Hello, I would love to attend the party but I will be impossible at the time, but I hope you have a great time

BrahmaSpain

Thanks for your comment ... hope you can come to one of our future parties ... next is Fri 14th Dec!!!

Lift

Still looking for a lift from gran Alacant if anyone can help us

Santa Pola

Jargon, I'm thinking of going, but it looks like it will be a lot of single guys (as myself), or couples interested in other couples. In other words, there is very slim chance for me to get lucky on Friday.

img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

Hi

What makes you say that is a mince social evening and a laugh not good enougj

To anyone nervous about their first party!

Please don´t be nervous ... I was, when I went to my first party but I had a fantastic time!

We run the parties here like a normal house party ... but with extras!!! You don´t have to do anything you don´t want to do ... no means NO ... a couple of people have come and don´t even get their clothes off ... preferring to watch and enjoy the atmosphere ... and that´s fine!
But ... if you want to join in the action and have a truly horny night, then that´s FINE too!!!

Supplement to our directions ... the entrance to the party in our log chalet is down the long downhill path just before the house as you turn off the canal service road. There´s a large area of waste ground on the left, passed our house ... and there´ll be a light on the fence and some solar lights down the path, but no street lighting so it´s best to bring a torch!

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night!

Hi

You would not know roughly how much a taxi would be from gran AlacantSanta pola area

Kindest regards

Stojka xx

Jargon691

I last used a taxi from Alicante airport about 10 years ago and was charged E50 each way! Sorry we can´t be any more help xxx

Jargon

How long were you planning on staying there? I'm still thinking of going, but I won't be staying for long.
Can you come to Spanish chat room?

enjoy

I hope everyone had a good night last night, I couldn't make it as I'm just off to work now. Maybe next time. Take care, xxx

Parties

Hello Mistress

Couldn't make this one or the December one but hope to attend one next year.

kevwimp

me

call me lost ur number