Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Lonelywifejal's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 04.10.2013, 05.10.2013, I m hot want to have some fun

about meeting

hi i am from yr city n ready to meet you ,tell me about meeting place i will there when you like privesy fully assured its a comitment......

RE:Lonelywifejal's Quick Meet

If you can come Amritsar.If yes I will visit next week.

RE:RE:Lonelywifejal's Quick Meet

hi i'm jeet and would love to meet u!! if u come to pathankot i can host u in style and we can have fun in style!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps i'm a really good looker!! don't want to boast but just to help u make up u r mind!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi

Going out on date with singhdude tonight very excited img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:Hi

Hey we're a cpl from chd in an open relationship. The guy will be in jalandhar tomo for some work. Let us know if u want to meet.

RE:Lonelywifejal's Quick Meet

img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

sexy meeting

hi whats about today honey,i am free n ready to meet you, so be warm n try hot ,sexy ,wild with me.you will get more than you expected......img src='imagesadultemoticons022.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons022.gif'

invitation to shimla

Can you come to shimla.very beautiful place to meet.I will race care of you properly

hii

i'm here for real funimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi

like to do meeting with me