Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

advice

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

How do I get my wife in to this lifestyle she has tried it once I went out and she had her ex husband round.
She didnt go all the way just a bit of kissing and touching.
I would like to hear from some other people who have experienced this.
Thanks hope to hear soon

RE:advice - take it slow, complement her when she sexy...

Steel2013, unless she has had other lovers already then you need to introduce her into the idea that you like it when other guys take an interest in her. She needs to know that you accept it and will even enjoy it. This will take her time to understand and you do it little by little. Get her comfortable with feeling beautiful, sexy and desirable. How to do this? It's lots of little ways... e.g. when you see a guy checking her out, mention it to her. After a while, she will ask you who you think finds her hot. Then you move into the second step and mention that you it would be hot to watch her flirt with someone. Make it into a game. Once she's comfortable with that then you can finally become the cuck you want to be and watch her enjoy herself with her new lover. It will take a while but if you really want to see it happen, it can be done. Just let her know you will stand by her and accept it when she finds a lover. Once the dynamic is set, then search for a bull like me.

Have fun!