Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

threesome fun in the caribbean (local couple seeks male for mfm )

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

couple living in trinidad and tobago looking to explore our options .... we are searching for a suitable guy for a mfm 3sum.

we are hoping on finding someone that match the following criteria.

1. 6ft or taller
2. well built... 6 pack not necessary... but definitely no flab
3. absolutely no body-hair .... except for facial hair
4. minimum dick size of 6 inches

RE:threesome fun in the caribbean (local couple seeks male for mfm )

hi! from reading earlier posts i thought you guys would have met and had a blast already with your potential guy? i hope u did, and that you're just looking for more?
If not (and i'm sorry that it didnt happen), and you dont have the time to wait on the ideal candidate as your woman wants (6' tall chindian, muscular, etc etc etc), i suggest u look in my direction. I've picked up my fair share of women, aint no pretty boy, but still a looker. 5'5", brown, low hair, was a former kickboxer (great stamina still) but just started to gain a few... IM NOT FLABBY, 153 lbs. very cool, discrete and open guy, oh, most important, i've been there and done that several times with two different couples in the past. it would b my pleasure meetchat with you!

RE:RE:threesome fun in the caribbean (local couple seeks male for mfm )

hi threesumguy....her only issue with you was height.... she really dont find guys that are shorter than her an attraction..... what my woman wants and expects is a perfect fantasy or as close as possible she can get to it..... she's definitely not in any kinda rush for this to happen and is prepared to wait....

as for our potential guy... we met him about two weeks ago.... had some drinks and chit chat about her fantasies and expectations.... she likes him and will actually consider having sex with him..... but on a scale from 1-10 she'd rate him a 7.... the harsh reality is that sites like these are full of single guys but most of them aint exactly good looking or are what she specifically want.... as mentioned before she's not busy and is prepared to explore her options..... hence we will continue looking.

RE:RE:RE:threesome fun in the caribbean (local couple seeks male for mfm )

710 and still holding out... sweet! if u got time to wait for the near perfect fantasy then do so! it will b worth d wait! i think building vibes is an essential part... took me several monthsof communications and meets in one instance to really get to know my couple before we took things up a notch. i'm in a serious relationship fer quite a while. trouble is i often reminice about my earlier encounters. if u dont mind keep me in touch with how things develop n play out with both of yr threesums.... u b living it for me, u d man we all wanna b like!

RE:threesome fun in the caribbean (local couple seeks male for mfm )

1. 6ft or taller-check
2. well built... 6 pack not necessary... but definitely no flab-check
3. absolutely no body-hair .... except for facial hair-that can be arranged..
4. minimum dick size of 6 inches-check plus two..

My profile says Fyzabad, but I'm really from Quarry V'ge..(don't know how that happened)..I understand she has a preference for Caucasian or Chinese guys, but with all due respect, how many of them can offer a 6+ inch dick??

:RE:threesome fun in the caribbean (local couple seeks male for mfm )

we will try to give updates as things go along

TheMagician23 we will let you know what she thinks after she see's ur profile.... i think she may like... but i may be wrong....

as for dick size we did some research and the following are the typical averages.... google it urself.....so dont be fooled by myth,

Average approximate penis size based on ethnicity (age 16 and over):

Africanblack: 6.74"
Native American: 6.49"
Middle Eastern: 6.28"
Europeanwhite: 6.26"
Hispanic: 6.03"
AsianPacific Islander: 5.50"

RE::RE:threesome fun in the caribbean (local couple seeks male for mfm )

That is true, but I can assure you that discretion is something I'm peculiar about, so that shouldn't present itself as a problem, even if she's not 100 % interested tell her that trying something new, is good for you..I aim to please and in addition to that, I'm also a respectful guy..with a hardcore side..

heyyy

.............open to meeting new people...........

RE:heyyy

Wink wink! I have about 12 days free startin from today nov 6. Gimme an email. We can work on things from there. Also... Im havin a live lesbian show nx sat... Wld b my pleasure to invite i both as well!

where all the hot guys on adulthub??????

she want her first threesome to be with a guy she can find instantly attractive...personality isn't what turns her on.... especially from a stranger.....
she wants to see and touch!

the guy that we choose will be joining us just for sex..nothing else other than getting to know each other briefly and a few drinks or so before after....we don't care how experienced you are or how much of a sweet talker you are.... its all physical

its like going to a strip club.... you don't go because the women have great experiencepersonality.... you expect hot women there in all their glory

we know such guys exist by the thousands here in Trinidad...we see many on the street, at clubs, parties etc.... but you wont go up to each hot guy you meet and ask him to join you in a threesome.... if that was the norm then websites like this will never exist

Interesting

At the risky sounding cocky, I think I meet all your expectations. The only problem is, I am in Jamaica, but def a looker, athletic build, 6 feet 3 inches, tall dark and handsome kinda guy, respectable and hardcore if needs bel, and def get ppl sexual amped up when the situation calls for.

Seeing as to how you guys are in no hurry and she is very patient, if I ever visit TNT, I will look you up, and I hope you guys do the same if you ever visit Jamaica

Regards

Mmmmmm?

Plenty of available guys around the yacht scene in Chaguaramas.

I guess your not in 4 sums then, I have bi-curious wife and we are often in Chag' or Tobago.

countdown is on!!!!!!!!!

our profile has been updated.....

we are hoping to find mr right soon... looking at venturing into this around julyaugust.

cruiser43.... if u kno anyone that may be interested dont hesitate to give us a mention.

pics

some pics are now up on the site.... will need to make a selection soon..... so any hot guy that matches her fantasy....THIS IS UR LAST CHANCE