Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

dogging in plymouth

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

n e body no where to go dogging in or around plymouth area

Re: dogging in plymouth

afraid I don't know where to go but I would be interested in finding out with you!

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

that sounds good we should meet up 4 some fun and maybe find some dogging xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

can we join inimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Single bi-guy, 34, in TavistockGunnislakeCalstock area here. Would luv to join u all. If you are close I can suggest Denham Bridge car park. Should be quiet there after dark.
If anyone can accomodate, I am also up for any relaxed fun in the area.
xxx

There is a great place just in Cornwall get in touch for details

Neil,you can get action at Jennycliffe,long ash(nr Yelverton),haytor top car park,haldon woods(Bird of prey carpark),wembury beach car park,lay-by near Antony(torpoint),cadover bridge,Chaplins car park,Plympton(ha ha,be prepared to be disturbed!)and Lee moor,to name but a few.Most of these sites are single guys,some bigay.Kit Hill nr Callington,middle carparks are usually couples.
Long ash has several off road car parks,one of them used by a group of doggers,stay back and wait for an invite,look out for the bill and gays on the "touch".Times vary but usually 11pm onwards works frisat nights.
Good luck and happy dogging!

hi...we been to jennycliff a couple of times n its fun there!!!

well now the whole world knows these places they will definietly be full of boy racers and idiots well done try PM NEXT TIME

Hey nawtycouple, I'd love to cme and watch you two in action.

single straight male 27, i know how to behave and am not like a dog on heat! Definately interested if anythings going on.

hi horny try cench park by bottom of argyle may see me there in drag im a thilthy slim very convincing cross dresser come on x