Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Girl-friend and i going dogging around Oldhamrochdale area can anyone help

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi my girl-friend (well fuck buddy really) and i are wanting to go dogging ON THURSDAY 1st DECEMBER but we haven't a clue where to go and what happens. We would like some suggeestions where to go and if possible people to turn up and help us figure out whats what . Hope we'll see some of you and have great time !!

Re: Girl-friend and i going dogging around Oldhamrochdale area can anyone help

Why do people look at these and don't post anythin?? Does dogging exsist in the Oldham Rochdale area?? Please someone reply !!!!!!!!!!

Why do people look at these and don't post anythin?? Does dogging exsist in the Oldham Rochdale area?? Please someone reply !!!!!!!!!!

i would love to watch you and your fuck buddy, i am in ashton, problem is i cant come up with a good excuse to get out otherwise i would be thereimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

That was no fucking help at all !!!!!! Do you know of anywhere we could go or heard of anywhere ??

fuck you arsehole find your fuckin placesimg src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

if u decide on an area let me know and pop along for some fun
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi, would love to watch you and your good lady, but I dont know of any "dogging" sites, maybe heally dell (dont know if ive spelt that right)! would be good? Can make most nights if interested

Hi Mate.
Dont know anywhere in RochdaleOldham, but Silburn Way in Middleton is popular and so is Daisy Nook, Failsworth. Let me know when your going. Would love to join you.