Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

A question for the ladies....

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

So size does matter according to many of the female profiles I see on this site... Not really a suprise I guess...

But how should men answer the "cock size" question on their profile. What size ranges would you apply to the below options?

Small
Medium
Large
Very Large

I've answered "Large" on mine but maybe that's more a reflection on the size of my ego!!!

So come on ladies, fill in the size-ranges, and tell me if i'm a fantasist or a realist

Re: A question for the ladies....

I say just be honest, but saying that if its under 5 inches it wont do anything 4 me x x x anything over that is ok

You can find the answer to this and most problems on google, believe it or not.
If you had mentioned your actual size in inches we could have told you the size range you are in. Too shy?
Cock size has been talked about on this forum before and the real answer is, it is not that important as long as you know how to use it and for how long you can use it before discovering that the fem has not had enough and you have, LOL!!

Me, shy? Well, just a bit....

But if you really want to know, then it's comes in at seven and three quarters. Can i round it up to eight? :-)

I say just be honest, but saying that if its under 5 inches it wont do anything 4 me x x x anything over that is ok

im 7" long and just 7.5" around in thickness what bracket is that ;)

Its not what you've got it's how you use it, 6 and a half has always kept my ladies happy!

Thought I would answer this so you saw a ladies (cough) point of view.......
Size is actually irrelevant in meaningful sex....there are so many other things to be experienced if you aren't as we as you may hope ie purchase a vibrator.
Speaking as someone who has experienced both large and not so large penises, it doesnt make a blind bit of difference if you don't know how to make good use of it.
Final thought.....confidence is a turn on itself. God gave you what he did and theres no use dwelling on whether its too big or small. Be confident in what you have and go out there and have fun with it. xxxx

well anything above 6 inches is good for me as for smaller it has it's advantages not going to go into them but i'm sure your imagination will take u there eventually lol

Well I have 6" and never had any complaints.As the ladies state, it is not what you have but how you use it along with your hands, mouth etc. Its just part of an overall package.

all i can say is size does not matter.
its how it is used.

and you certainley have enough for any girl.

so come on girls give him a try.
take it from me he is fantastic in bed