Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

paphosdoggers's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 09.09.2013, out dogging monday from 8pm and looking for men to join us, must be happy with photos and video being taken, please make contact if interested...

hi

Please let us know the detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:paphosdoggers's Quick Meet

heya i am interested can you send some details please x

hi

interested details pls

hi guys hows you would like to join you tomorrow please txt my phone about details please many thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi guys hows you would like to join you tomorrow please txt my phone about details please many thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hello

i am interested can you send some details please ximg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

please let me know the details img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"