Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

for fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

fun with wife while hubby watches , you can kiss ,fondle ,finger ,wank over her ,cum in mouth (good option as means b.j. but sorry no fucking (yet)

Re: for fun

How about licking and sucking her out?

sounds like fun!

Where bouts are you good folk?

would luv to giv her the benefit of my experience get in contact and i will tell her on the phone what i want to do with her x

we are in berks too - get in touch.....

Hi Both,
Im in Reading,and willing img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" send me a mail and Ill be there
Skier

hi
im graham
im not too far from you ( hampton court area )
would love to join you and not a problem
love to kiss suck finger etc

no probs knock your self out mate

I am most definitely up for some of that but I am in southend. Can travel though but only midweek. MickX

hi guys where abouts r u and when do u like to meet daytimes evenings or weekends let me know .

mark

id love to get her to lighten my load into her bellyimg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

i'd love to finger your wet pussy while wanking myself of. maybe you could give me a hand. am i allowed to taste it?

Hi would luv to help u out am on hants berks borders drop me aline if u want to arrange a meet img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

where are u

hi am 32 up 4 lots of fun get back

Hi there

Just read message as been away - where are you guys?

Would love to oblige - if you're near then tell me when and where.

hi its graham from hampton court
if you fancy meeting uo please send a message to my profile
give me your number and ill call
thanks
graham

hi i am a we guy from berks looking for first dogging experiance with easy goin cple please send your email adresse or number to my mail on this site and ill send some pics thnx lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

would love to hear from you two 9" cock that likes to go in roughimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hello,

I live just outside Camberley in Berks. I have never done this before but would love to give it a go.

Please contact me for further information (IE) your location & meet times or if you wish to know a little more about me.

Regards Zebedi.

Hi we area couple-we live near Canterbury any other couples up for a meet out tonight -

yeah sounds good!! when ???

hi, im part of a couple.. see profile picture.

im fun, fit and up for anything. i would lov to get involved if you'll hav me.

george, 22yr male