Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

If you need help with life in this world of Cd, Tv, Ts, I can offer you you everything complete

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi i need help im not good at make up and doing bra strapes right and need to be taught as im discreet tv for now but when i come out i be taking the Ts path and will live as woman and have ops to be one and would have sex change tommorow if i could

help for inexperianced cd

id like help in the make up department as I have no idea what im doing when it comes to that. also victr44uk , could you let me know of this place. id very much like to check it out

meet up hillers

Hi hillers i would like if u can accomodate me and give me help with make up and looking my best and go dogging or take me to tranny bar or club and meet up with any older mature dom top men u know aged 40-100 who would take my anal virginity bareback and cum inside my arse and i go for a drink with them and u and go back to yours with them or stay in club with them by ourselves then go to there place please let me know when u can and how much thanks x im also looking for a woman to use strap on and fuck me up arse if u would be up for it cheers x charlotte x