Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Vaginal dilation

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am newly post op an I was wondering if any other post ops had any advice to give me about dilation and how they coped with it etc.

RE:Vaginal dilation

hi how long did it take u to be post op did it cost a lot and does it look good and how long do u have to wait til u can use it for sex

me again

i love to meet u i be a man if u want for most time and a few hours before i go would like to be cd properly learn from u and teach me how to do make up and give me tranny make over so i can leave as charlotte and go to tranny bar and i would do anything u want and u do anything to me as man i get naked and pleasure u as a man anytime u wanted anywhere with anyone u wanted to join us and indoor or out in public no matter if anyone can see even if it means taking risk of getting arrested x x x

hi

It took 18 months. I had the op in June I've got to wait another 6 weeks

RE:hi

if u want to lose cherry when ready and gentle i would be up for doing it as i would like to try 1 more time giving or u be in control by sitting on top of my cock and riding it at the pace and comfort of your choice a lot of men would be hard and hurt u but tell u they wont to get u into bed x

I'm 20 weeks post-op, and I'm down to one dilation every 2 or 3 days.

In the early days of dilation you absolutely have to keep going with it; the body can heal up very quickly and if you leave dilating for a couple of days you may start to lose depth. I started with dilating three times a day and it gets in the way of things, you have to plan your life around it, but you'll also be really tired and sore so you won't be up to doing anything anyway.

I went from 3x daily, to twice daily after 10 weeks, to once daily after 15 weeks (when I went back to work) and now it's when I remember, basically img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif"
I've kept my initial depth of 5" - 5½" using a 1½" diameter dilator, and I sometimes use a dildo as well, to make sure I can handle a cock img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" if one comes up... I'm not sexually active and I have almost no clitoral sensitivity, which I'm not happy about.

so

awht do you feel bout now after thatimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Hello

Message me I'd love to chat and learn about you

RE:RE:Vaginal dilation

Hi April, thanks for your reply. I have to have another op soon as the surgeon left a fold which has to be released which will make it looser and bigger. Sorry, you don't have that sensitivity, must be very frustrating I had my op in Germany in June

RE:so

try your hotlist

RE:Hello

Try your friends list

RE:RE:RE:Vaginal dilation

Gosh, I've never met anyone who had surgery in Germany img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" mine was done at Charing Cross in London.
I have heard of other patients who needed to have corrective work to release stitches or undo a fold or two, so you're not alone. I think I've been very lucky in that I haven't lost any depth or had any issues with bleeding or infection.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Vaginal dilation

You have been lucky. I've had a haemmorhage and an infection

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Vaginal dilation

hey.. you like my profile.. ? upgrade me.. im going to do everithing you want... like... img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:Vaginal dilation

why is my labia so big, is this normal?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Vaginal dilation

love your profile sexy

Yes, it's normal to have quite large labia at this time, remember that you've just had major surgery in that area and it takes a while for any swelling to go down.
From your pics you look OK to me; I looked almost exactly the same as you do img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" and I know I had some swelling to start with.
Also, because you will have more body fat in that area than a lot of natal females (no shame in that, almost all Women Like Us do), bigger labia look more in proportion and that's OK too.

And in any case, fat pussies are SEXY! img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:RE:Vaginal dilation

Thanks, you're very reassuring You're the first transwoman I've contacted. I'll just be glad when I've had the next op Love your pics too x

fold

April. when the fold is released, is the opening bigger and looser?

RE:fold

Depends on where exactly the fold of skin is.
If it's within the first inch or so of your vagina then it probably would; the skin there is soft, loose and fatty because it's part of your pubic mound. Any deeper, and it probably won't make you looser because that's primarily determined by the size of the incision made in your PC muscle during surgery - if your surgeon made a tiny hole, then a tiny hole it will stay, I'm afraid, and only gently stretching it on a regular basis (with increasing diameters of dilator) will make it comfortable. I currently use a dilator with a diameter of 38mm and it's OK, but I'm thinking of moving up to a dilator of about 42mm diameter.

I must say that I'm in no way an expert in this subject and the above is only my opinion, but I hope it's of use to you.

April

They said the fold is at the rear of the vagina Does that mean its outside the vagina or inside it?

RE:April

I would assume that the fold will be inside your vagina, at the far end; releasing it would make it easier to dilate to your maximum depth, instead of it feeling 'tight' before you reach your depth.
I have heard of women feeling a 'popping' sensation and becoming slightly looser during their first weeks of dilation; this has happened when a stitch or two has given way, releasing unreleased folds in their vaginas. This could possibly lead to a fistula, but, given that you've been dilating successfully since June I don't think you need to worry about that; most if not all of your stitches will be dissolved by now and you should be almost completely healed, inside and out.

demi april and stephanie

hi you 3 i really want to meet u all and learn from u and gain new experiences and feel new pleasures i meet u together or on your own anywhere anytime and i do anything u want and u can do anything u want to me please get in touch asap im desperate x