Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Folkestone

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anything going on in or around folkestone tonight?????

RE:Folkestone

u could always come to ashford and if u drive pick me up and go out of ashford to woods or quiet place outside and have sex or indoors at my place or yours or a friends who u want to do 3some with x

RE:RE:Folkestone

Sorry I'm not in to blokes I have now changed my settings.

RE:RE:RE:Folkestone

ok if u r ever in area and need bj and its nite i meet in dark dressed as woman and wont talk so u can think im female and get on my knees suck your cock and swallow or cum over my face and then go im up for being used for bj and sex

RE:RE:RE:RE:Folkestone

Thanks but no thanks.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Folkestone

ok if u know any older mature men and women any age who wil be intrested in meeting me please give them my profile details to check and thats any men aged 35 to 100 thanks

For the last time I'm not in to blokes

If ur not into blokes this is probly the wrong site for u as most are tv's cd's

Hi I'm free to go to Folkstone I'll pick you up for sex

The site name is Tranny-contacts after all.Bit of a giveaway or hint there of what to expectimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

tranny contacts

to be fair joanna there are other sites that all feed into this one so the guy could have joined via one of the straight sites ....but I agree about the BJ img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

my first

Looking for my first tv cd i live near folkestone can travel

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Folkestone

I'm up for the tv

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Folkestone

What's that

I am up for some fun with you descreettv if you are interested let me know

yes simon what you got in mind and where do u want to meet and when and do u want me to wear anything sexy slutty from my pics in particular or dont u mind what i wear or u got your own clothes for me to wear x

is that an offer for me or paul whos forum it is if it is im sorry for disturbing you i hope ive not upset or offended u

RE:my first

ok i up for it just me and u or im up for meeting simon philpott if u want to contact him and see if he wants to meet as 3 way u can arrange something hes on this forum x

hi sexy samatha hows things had much luck on here im thinking of meeting men for fun at end of cycle path by joeys wood or bus stop outside knatchbull school discreetly at nite and going to woods for fun have u done anything similar and what was first time anal receiving like u got any tips or do and dont suggestion would appreciate it thank u x x x

Hi Discreettv, I am up for meeting you alone or with concon3 aswell if he replys. Its up to you what you wear and where to meet. I am not sure when... when is good for you?

Hi Discreettv, I am up for meeting you alone or with concon3 aswell if he replys. Its up to you what you wear and where to meet. I am not sure when... when is good for you?

simon meet up take my arse virginity bareback and cum inside my arse please or any offers from anyone who wil

simon will meet u alone if u want at night in remote train station that is 2 platforms and a dark car park only with no train station building and put on and strip off any clothes and suck and get fucked by you or ride u anywhere any postition on platforms or in car park or in nearby field or woods in public place or private no matter if its in or outside and think of 1 train station that i know near ashford or canterbury is chilham unless u know anywhere or drive and meet at station go for a drive to anywhere u want to do what u want x x x

RE:simon meet up take my arse virginity bareback and cum inside my arse please or any offers from anyone who wil

When would you like this to happen. Sounds like good fun. When are you free? x

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Folkestone

R u abt late tonight xx im abt after 1.30am if ur up xx

Poor Paul

Guys

To be fair their are also lot of ladies and couples on this site. It is for all after all.

I hope you all have a fun weekend.

Peace to all

X

What did u have in mind for meet up and where would u wanna meet and want me to wear and do to u and what u be wearing and do to me

Hey I'm free

R u abt late tonight xx im abt after 1.30am if ur up xx