Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

anyone want to bum me tonight

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all is anyone free to bum me hard tonight and use me and fill or cover me in cum I'm looking for anyone round my area in cumbria write back on here if you can plz I'm a slim sporty lad not owt rough like so you won't be let down trust me

RE:anyone want to bum me tonight

Anyone up for it then or ill suck you off or a couple or a group anything gos more dirty the better I'm up for anything

RE:RE:anyone want to bum me tonight

Must be someone tonight who wants to fill my tight hole with Cock and cum reply on here if your up for it

RE:RE:RE:anyone want to bum me tonight

Anyone for some fun tonight then and on plus side I'm free all day next week with nowt to do so let me know if anyone fancys me coming to their or meeting for a good shag

free in an hour to ride a cock or 2

Anyone free in an hour anything gos fun

anyone for tonight

Free tonight if anyone up for a ride or to give me a hard fuck and let me have good play with you

cumbria area tonight

Hi all anyone up for meet tonight or stop at yours for a good hard shag will do most things want to feel used and well Fucked I'm a fit sporty lad brown hair blue eyes good body will meet anyone who is up for lots ofdirty fun write back on here plz

RE:cumbria area tonight

Must be someone that want to fuck and cum up a nice tight wet bum and then get cock sucked clean

RE:RE:cumbria area tonight

Anyone free tonight and I'm free all next week through day and night if you want to meet or I come to yours

craving a cock or 2

God what I would do to have a Cock in front of me right now to play with and to feel sliding in and out my wet bum before it feels me with hot cum if anyone can help my craving write back on here I'm free all day for the next week so anytime and anywhere around my area ill be their I could even sleep over if you wanted

anyone free in cumbria this week

Hi all I'm free all week so looking to get my bum filled with a hot Cock and stuffed with cum cumbria or surrounding areas can travel and will stop over if you can accom I'm game for anything and I'm a nice up for a laugh good looking lad so plz get in touch

anyone local tonight free for fun

Hi all lad look for someone to fill his wet hole that ive just been playing with so its already can only really do local unless your willing to travel but I can stop at ypurs if want so feel free to get intouch

in cumbria regularly

Over there a lot, but not til next week now.

RE:in cumbria regularly

Ok that's a same just let me know when your coming day before if you can but next week I can only do out of work hours meet if your ok with that

RE:RE:in cumbria regularly

Probably there all week, Dalton area

RE:RE:RE:in cumbria regularly

Good good after work hours you going to fuck me in my tight bum

RE:RE:RE:in cumbria regularly

So when you think you will be free then and what you got in mind that you want to do

TG in india

i want to meet a transgender here in india... can somebody help me with that?img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:in cumbria regularly

im just gonna fuck ur tight bum and suck ur cock

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:in cumbria regularly

So when you think you will be free and what will it be a car meet

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:in cumbria regularly

I think it probably will be but don't know the area too well.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:in cumbria regularly

Ok Wednesday or thrusday best day for me so you just let me know and ill see what i can do and we will go somewhere and you can give it to me bout 8 ish if you can do it

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:in cumbria regularly

So you up for it then sometime just let me know

lad looking for a bumming

Hi all free 2moro night if anyone is after cumming up a tight bum anyone welcome age size not a problem just want to feel your Cock in my mouth and bum lol get in touch on here plz

RE:lad looking for a bumming

Anyone free then for a good time

yeah

u like..

RE:RE:lad looking for a bumming

Anyone free tonight then

RE:RE:RE:lad looking for a bumming

Anyone free bout 8 ish to have some anything gos fun

RE:RE:RE:RE:lad looking for a bumming

Anyone up for fun in and around my area

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:lad looking for a bumming

Cumbria tonight or over weekend anytime

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:lad looking for a bumming

Anyone free in cumbria today for anything gos fun

anyone free tonight for bum fun

Hi all must be someone out their who wants to fill my bum full of their hot cum and my mouth