Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Badb1tch13's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 31.08.2013, If any1 wants to meet up for an eventful night of FUN just send us a message. :0))...

Night of fun

Would love a night of fun. Single local and we'll hung man. Please let me know. Ben x

RE:Badb1tch13's Quick Meet

hi like to know more sounds like could be a good night img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Badb****'s Quick Meet

Can travel easily. Am athletic, work out and up for NSA sex. Am free on Saturday. Just let me know when and where. Can chat on the phone if you want more details. Looking forward to it! Xx

RE:RE:RE:Badb****'s Quick Meet

Would tease, play and go down on the girlfriend while the guy watched. Would fuck her from behind so you both can stare into each others eyes. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:Badb****'s Quick Meet

Please let me know if you are interested. Can send you my mobile number if you want to chat and confirm details. Ben xximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Badb****'s Quick Meet

Would love to confirm some details.. Inbox us your number and we will hopefully arrange the meet!.. img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Badb****

Working today so please text. If you let me know in can call tonight to arrange it! img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif'

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Badb****'s Quick Meet

Hey u online

hey im up for some fun maill me hope to see the 2of you soonimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I'm free tomorrow night and am definitely up for joining you guys for an evening of fun!

Msg me back re details.

Ashley x

Just sent you my number by message. Would love to meet tonight or tomorrow. Am open to suggestions but would love to fuck, suck, lick and tease the misses while the guy watches me pound and cream his girlfriend. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" got pics of myself if you want. Text or call me to arrange it. Ben xx