Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Palm Springs, CA (USA) Labor Day Weekend

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 31.08.2013 Date END: 01.09.2013 Hello,

We're getting ready for a bi-fun weekend in the desert ... looking to connect on the 31st1st ...

There are currently three of us ... I'm the third (male), the others are a couple (malefemale) ... we're all very open to having others join our party ... we are a little picky as we enjoy the relaxed and comfortable situation that we have created ... very respectful of boundaries and have a generally laid back attitude ... drink420 ok ...

Me, Im early 30's, versatile, love men and women ...

HeHer - midlate 30's - he is versatile as well, loves menwomen, she love men and is willing to explore with other women ...

the compound is fairly isolated, so there will be opportunities to be naked outdoors ... I have 3 acres, so there is plenty of space to spread out ... we also like toys and have a jacuzzi as well ...

we are looking for similar to us ... we're all in decent shape ... some a little fluffier than others :) but all sexy as hell ... Iwe will be looking to trade pics ... facebody as well as xxx pics ... we can voice verify ...

I will be monitoring this ad, but as this is a group decision, give me a day or so to respond ...

Again, we are really open to hearing what your comfortable with, and most importantly what you're not comfortable with ... we will want to discuss beforehand ... this is in an effort to make sure we don't encounter too many surprises and can stay respectful of what we each hope to get out of our weekend ...

So all you sexy fun loving couples of bicurious people out there ... email me and lets start planning the fun :)