Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Beatrice's 19th Birthday Bukkake

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.09.2013 Date END: 06.09.2013 An open-invitation bukkake party for my birthday, where all the guys will have the chance to shoot their semen all over the birthday girl, after she sucks you off with her sloppy lips. Girls are also welcome to enjoy the show and perhaps may have some advice for me on how to get home without anyone noticing I'm drenched in cum!

send deatils about the event

hey im a black guy here in quenzon city, i wanna know if evnt is free, then send me detail about so that i may participate on that day im waiting for the details of the event, happy birthday in advance

send deatils about the event

hey im a black guy here in quenzon city, i wanna know if evnt is free, then send me detail about so that i may participate on that day im waiting for the details of the event, happy birthday in advance

bukakke

pls pm me the complete details of the event.

Happy Birthday Bea!

Wui, anong handa u? may salad ba at spagetti? hehehe. Gusto ko din ng cake! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

RE:Beatrice

hi birthday girl .i want you to give all my cum to you. can i join your partry?

Party!

Hi! Intereste of joining the party! Count me in! Whats the details?

party

Hey! Good on ya! If you have the details i'd gladly lend a john. Haha message me the details. Cheers!

RE:Beatrice's 19th Birthday Bukkake

hi can i join your birthday party?? pm me the exact location or your number :) thanks

Birthday-CUM-party

hi there... pm me your number so i can join the party

Happy Birthday!

i want to be part of this event..can i join?

contact

send me your cp number so that i can txt and know if i can participate

hey

hey can u send the details about the party...i will attend see u ...