Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

glasgowcouple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi guys- where are you all. we need a stud or two to help hubby satisfy horny wife. we are in glasgow hotel every month. he 50-she sexy looking 45 dresses to thrill,loves dirty talk and thick baby gel allover. we bring the gel you bring the soap. jimjanimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: glasgowcouple

Hi Jim and Jan - wish I was nearer to you, hope you find what you are looking for, good luck!

Can oblige, Very open-minded, with lots of energy, within easily travelling distance, you won't be disappointed folks.

hey jim & jan i'm in glasgow, contact me if you want
x

hello i am 22 and enjoy older women perhaps this is an oppertunity to help you out and enjoy my pleasures at once let me know please. thanximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi there folks, experienced and willing, contact me if interested?

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

hi cum back tome can travel

hi just joined look at my profile might be able to fuck your wife im in falkirk she sounds nice

glasgow gent we. very interested. get in touch

hey i am a good lookin guy 28 from glasgow i have good stamina and am interested in doin that hot n horny woman she looks fit if u wanna dicuss more with pics or cam reply and we can see were it leads spreak to ya soon xxx

Hi jim and jan, i gonna be in glasgow in the 19 of march for a week if you fancy some fun just let me know!
Bye xxx

hi jim and jan

i'm in glasgow most weekends, so if you fancy getting together and having sum fun, drop me a line

img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

I am a 44 yr old professional businessman living in Glasgow and looking for fun and good times. I have met with couples before and had great fun and am clean, safe and discreet with a good sense of humour. I have a thich cock as you say you are looking for.

I have no real taboos and often say that you should try everything at least twice - once for the experience and the second time to check you did it right the first time! I have my own business so can set my own hours which means I can be available during the day as well.

I am looking to have some good adult fun and enjoyment and my only limit is that nobody should do anything they are not comfortable with and that nobody gets hurt.

I would be very interested in meeting you but if you have anyquestions or want to chat then either e-mail me on (note it is an L and not an I) or call me on my mobile on 07786 322872. I have a pic but haven''''t managed to work out how to attach it to these e-mails yet altho it is on my profile!

Look forward to hearing from you,

Rory