Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

edinburgh 28th dec

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi we have booked a room in edinburgh for the above date. if interested in meeting up drop us a note with ur email, and we can c wot we can do. jo wants alot of attention for here xams.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: edinburgh 28th dec

I'm A horny, adventures, and very sexy CD when Dressed
I'm Only interested in meeting up for discreet,clean,safe,kinky fun
daytime and the odd weekend
I can only travel...(Married)
I'm In Glasgow
I Love Dressing Up That's When I really let myself loose and anything goes.
Leave email or contact number for immediate responce if your what I'm looking for.
I would Also Love To Meet Frinds And More For Nights Out Clubbing...DRESSED OF COURSE....I'm Ready Now
I'm Also Going To London Last Saturday Of Febuary For The Way-out Club....I REALLY MUST....If Any-one Would Like To Join Me Then That's Cool. Just Let Me Know!!
Please note I am a SLUT - (NOT) A SUB, I only go down on my knees to suck all sexy Kinky Lengerie dressers, Cocks and Pussy's and couples.MMMM
I posted this to meet other sexy cd's, tv's, ts,s, and ladies also couples who all like to get dressed up and enjoy ourselves. are you ready to meet up...I am...view my profile and leave a message, if your what im looking for then i'll be in touch. I check this site every second day, sometimes daily.
I can only travel. GREAT CLUB, "EGO" , WE CAN BOOK A HOTEL AND I CAN GAURANTEE YOUR PUSSY WILL BE FLOWING WHILE I LICK IT {TEASINGLY} AS YOU WATCH YOUR HUBBY FUCK MY SWEET TIGHT ARSE................................ ONLY AFTER WE BOTH HAVE SPENT A FEW HOURS FUCKING YOU ROTTEN........I PROMISE I WILL CLEAN ALL SPUNK FROM YOUR PUSSY AT THE END OF THE NIGHT, ALWAYS. BUT YOU'LL KNOW THAT WHEN YOU KISS YOUR HUBBY'S SPUNK INTO MY MOUTH AFTER A BLOW-JOB!!!!!!!!!

m

m

hey, i saw your ad, i would love to have some fun with you, maybe we could chat before we met up? get in touch if you like my profile, look forward to hearing from you

hi newbie..
y cant we meet..am 24,asian living in aberdeen looking for sme nonstring sex..

Just joined this website reading your reply makes me very horny! Up for no strings attached sex. Married also. Hopefully hear from you soon. Throbbing with the thought ofit!!

hi

hi there stevi here loved your profile and would love to meet up if your interested. e mail me back on here or txt me on

fetish Haymarket?

I can accommodate in Haymarket ..

meet

hey if you are still available let me know