Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Her first 3some.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 10.08.2013 Date END: 13.08.2013 Well we've been thinking about it since she delivered. Got some free time and think she could use a confidence boost. Well if you're available and suitable do msg us... We might consider 1 or 2 of you.. Do read our profile first. well will wait for your proposals.

her second 3-some?

Hi, the last week of august and the first week of september 2013 I will be in Manilla. I know that it after your set date, but maybe her first 3-some makes her want to get a second and third. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"
If you are interested, we can become friends and meet on chat for details.
I hope to meet you soon.

Kisses for her, John

RE:Her first 3some.

Hey. I'm from Parañaque. When and where are you exactly planning to do this?

hi

hi we're available for couples this coming weekend,please responds asap with your mobile #.

I am interested in meeting you. Please message me if you're interested

hi

first 3 some wait your reply

Hello Zigplan. If given the chance i would be willing din po. but i know you have your preferences and that should be respected. If possible you could send me an email with your contact details and start from there. Lets have fun with respect as well. thank you po. tc

threesome

hi am interested, pls pm me for the plans and the details, am waiting.

pm me pls

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"