Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

Get me pregnant?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I need a tall, dark haired, white man who is drug and disease free, to come and meet me on several occasions and attempt to get me pregnant. My boyfriend would like to watch, however if you are uncomfortable about this I am happy to meet alone.
I love heavy cummers, nothing turns me on more. But I am open to anyone really. I am also open to group sex, so if you and your friends who are also tall, white and dark haired want to share me, let me know and we can talk about it. Not knowing who the father is makes me feel naughty.
Jennie x

RE:Get me pregnant?

hi i'm jay 43 from worcester, i'm looking for fun times and believe that i may be in a position to help. i am reasonably well endowned and i am a heavy cummer. i'm tall (6'2) and dark haired too. intelligent and always laughing, (if its only telling rubbish jokes!!) i am available this weekend and then at other various times. its never easy telling you everything you need to know in a first reply. please e mail me message me to find out more, hope to hear from you soon and who knows.........

Hi, i fit the bill, will be in the midlands on monday if you fancy it?

Who could resist an invitstion like that. Ive written a blog about unprotected sex and if you check out my progile theres intimate pics and videos.
If interested let me know, if not good luck anyway. X

RE:RE:Get me pregnant?

I have only just seen that message. Are you still in the midlands? I'm home and needing some entertainment today.

RE:RE:RE:Get me pregnant?

afraid not, back in devon, next time maybe, would be good to see you x

RE:RE:RE:Get me pregnant?

hi thanks for message nice to hear from you would love to meet you

Hi
I can fill you now if you wish?
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

XXX

hi

What area are you in

Hi I would be more than up for it I don't mind your bf being there either. I will be in the midlands tomorrow till Friday let me know. Xx