Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Am I too young at 22?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all

I must admit, im struggling on this site to get any positive remarks from anyone. Dont know if its because of my age as I dont feel its my looks as I see myself as fairly attractive, but everytime I try to email a profile or talk on the chat rooms I either get ignored or spoken to like Im a child. Im never rude or offensive, im no perv, Im just looking for genuine discreet fun like most ppl on this site. I get the impression there are a lot of timewasters on this site???

Re: Am I too young at 22?

keep your head up.

well, for one thing you have no media loaded, which always makes the ladies suspicious; what have you got to hide?

for another thing you are completely upfront about cheating on your girlfriend, which is at least honest of you, but suggests that you don't really understand what swinging is all about. it's about sharing your sexuality with like-minded people, not copping a sneaky shag on the side. there are loads of lads on the site looking for nsa sex, and complaining 'cos the real swingers keep their distance. if you don't understand, then maybe that means you ARE too young.

please don't be offended, but that's an honest view.

Thats a fair honest comment i guess and i respect that and I understand that there are probably hundreds of guys on here wanting what I want. I dont have anything to hide, but i generally send a pic with with my replies, guess i must be ugly lol.

I get the impression that there are a lot of women using this site who aren't swingers and are just looking for sex, at least thats what they say in their ads. I dont generally respond to the true swingers as thats a bit above my station I guess, even though I would like to try getting involved as being involved in group sex doesnt bother me in anyway as long as it stays straight.

Oh well i guess i'll keep my head up and keep trying! img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif"