Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

BELFAST COFFEE AND DRINKS then its up to you

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A few of the northern ireland members have been chatting for a while and some have had no luck on here, some have had lots , some are really nervous and others far too confident and others you would like to be friendly with but nothing else. So if anyone would like to be invited to drinks or coffee as a group to get to know some of the like minded people you can reply to this feed. Were thinking a tursday evening in belfast somewhere just for meeting like minded people and anything else is up to yourself. Might be an easier way for some of the more nervous people to meet as a group first. If you cannot be 100% discreet it will be a non starter. THis is not a personla listing by myself but have been asked by a few members to list it and see what happens. It cannot be stressed enough you cannot say to anyone else who you met what they do people liek to be private DISCRETION MUST BE ASSURED or u wont be on the invite list.

coffee and drinks

sounds good to us,looking forward to seeing yous all there

Count me in

Im up for it :D

me three

See what happens

hi

hi might be interested in that, let us know x

Me too

Yeah I like the sound of this. I agree with Ginger to make sure it is private and discrete, somehow! And respect each other too. Look forward to it.

RE:BELFAST COFFEE AND DRINKS then its up to you

I would be interested in attending.

Hi, i am also interested in this meeting. Plz send on info if its going ahead. Tnx

RE:BELFAST COFFEE AND DRINKS

Might be a good way for a first timer to break the ice and start meeting people of like mind

can't wait

Yeah I'm up for this keep me posted

yea i would be up for that, could be interesting

venue

any suggestions for venue and can u all pass the word rounf other irish people that you have spoken to you know will behave appropriately

would love to attend

i'd like to attend please

great idea

i actually think this is a quality idea btw

coffee evening

Count me in

i'd like to hear more about this too.

hoping

hoping more ladies show an interest lol

We're interested, let us know more

coffee and drinks

I,m only getting to read this post now and think it's a real good idea . I,d definitely be up for this !

Id definitely be interested :-D

Venue?

Any ideas and how will we recognise each other ?

RE:Venue?

gutted I don't live in Northern Ireland, would love to be thereimg src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

fancy jumping into the hot tub ginger?img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Venue

It all depends on where the venue is and then we can work out how to recognise each other !

How about...

If you meet in a pub or something you can nominate someone who can get there early and maybe place something (an object, teddy bear etc)that will let people know this is the place. It's common practise with Munch's and other meet ups.

black tops

RE:venue

wot about tyrella beach?

Yep sounds like a great idea - look forward to hearing the details

Coffee and Drinks

Is there many lady or couples interested in this

Date and venue

So are we going for Thursday 22 August bout 8 ish? Suggestions for venue laverys union street any others?

:(

im afraid i cant make it up but i have been trying to spread the word although, everytime i do i seem to be getting ignored haha. theres still a few NI members to get in touch with i think.
all sounds good though so have fun you naughty girls and boys

RE::(meet up

hi all i,am up for it 22 ok by me looking forward to it

sounds great

rather looking forward to this now

RE:Date and venue

yea sounds good ill be there

REMINDER BELFAST NEXT WEEK

drinks at union street bar 8pm 22 august probably if allowed giant dildo on table so u know who we all r

Hi, better late then never, I'm very interested in your concept, although Im the south, I can travel, but early day time would suit me. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks