Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Bi girl in NW, premium mail settings!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are a very genuine coupe from the NW looking for a bi girl to join us but we can't mail anyone!

I think the majority of new people who sign up don't realise they can only receive mail from premium members uness they alter they're settings, which is hugely limiting their chances of meeting someone!

When I first joined this site it was the abiltiy to mail people which attracted me to it, and made it different from the rest. Now it seems it's just like every other second class swinging site (sorry guys it's your own doing!)

Anybody who reads this and isn't aware, go into mail, then mail settings and select premium and non premium members : )

And before anybody starts banging on about how you should pay to use this service, I have a premium account, but when I signed up the benefit was being able to see the pics clearly and other such features, not the basic function of being able to mail people!

Anyway rant over : )
Any sexy ladies in the NW up to about 30ish wishing to join us, let us know. We can accomodate or travel and we're great fun, honest! Anyhow have fun and keep smiling (even when you cant mail any bugger!)

A & L