Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

janecurvy's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 18.07.2013, 19.07.2013, 20.07.2013, 21.07.2013, 22.07.2013, 23.07.2013, 24.07.2013, 25.07.2013, mostly afternoons or evenings...

Morning Sexy

It was good chatting with you and thought I let you know you can count with for all or any of those dates ;-)
Nite
JD Xx

Hey

I am in London from the Wed 24th July evening and available during the day and evening on the 25th July

Hi Jane

Would love to meet up. I am free every afternoon, take a look at my profile and get back to me if you are interested.

RE:janecurvy's Quick Meet

Hi Jane

Would love an invite to join you for a glass of something and then who knows!! on Tuesday 23.

David xx

Hi

Hi jane would love to meet any day this week in london.

contact me if your interested.

hey there... I live in London so if you wanna meet up foe drinks let me know img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Hello

Hi, can I join you? :)

hi jan there i will be there need direction plz on sundayimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi there redhill guy here looking for meet this afternoon if your up for it let me know.

Hi, am in London 23rd24th afternoon and evenings, would love an invite

Yep me too whereabouts in town will you be? Can you send details, thanks, lets see if this site works after all.

Meet up

You probably won't even read this with so many other offers, but fuck it - don't ask don't get. Got days off available after 24th. Message if interested or fancy a chat x

Hi, aslo free evenings, am in north london....let me know.

Ned

Hi Jane l can meet you over the weekend or during the week l work in London and always finsh by 3ish

free 21st

would love to know what ur into

free afternoons

Hi,
I am around in London most afternoons, Where do I find you?

Dave.x img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i'm drake

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

i'm new on ere lol .. how does this work

hi would love a meet with you if possible. I have messaged you hope you like the look of my profile and we can make it happen