Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

wife watching ........or...cuckold?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am looking for other cuckold males in the south.

to chat and discuss our hobby & maybe help each other out

are you a cuckold male?
would or do you enjoy other men having you wife?
has you wife got a boyfriend?
do you watch them?
or would you like to learn more about being cuckold?

if so please drop me a line

Regards

Nm.

Re: wife watching ........or...cuckold?

hi nm,we have never done the wife watching scenario but have wanted to for a long time .in 2 weeks time we are going away to pick up a man for our 1st 3sum(if we dont bottle it!!)any tips or sugesstions?tillerman48.

I love to watch my wife being fucked by anther guy, or more than one if I'm lucky!

There's nothing I like more than to go to a club an watch her being gang-bangedimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

yes i am cuckold male.please contact p

Hi,

I sent you a message before but got no reply. Local to you - I am also a cuckold male. My wife likes performing with other guys - I have lots of photos and video of her. I love watching her with other guys. Although I have to say that she now only performs with a select few. I would love to meet with you guys and can be available at short notice in the Crawley area. I am a proven performer, well hung and have met previously with several other couples and had return invites.

Rick

YEAH ME TO SO IF ANY YOU GUYS ARE VWE N LOOKING FOR FUN THEN CONTACT US TELFORDCPL68

Hi I am a cuckhold male and would like to get in touch

Hi, i just read your message and decided to contact you.

wats all this about "cuckhold" , as i'm new to all this.

I'm a single male looking for fun, no strings.

How can you help.

Thanks,

Hi, i have a fetish to fuck another mans wife infront of him, also up for a large group... I'm from Worthing and can travel, also a young guy @ 22 so if your wife is looking for something a bit fresheryounger then get in touch... Email:

Hope to hear from you 'wife's' soon img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Have been involved in the cuckold scene for some time and throughly enjoy having another man's lady while he is watching. The cuckold scene should be treated seriously as obviously your lady no longer is yours but her Bull has control. You may only enter her with her Bull's permission and under no circumstances will you do other than as you are told.