Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Couple looking to pop their cherry notts

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are looking for a woman or couple, preferabbly 18-30 to come have some no strings fun. We have not done this before and are wanting to experiment. Please dont message if you are just some random bloke wanting some sex, we want a woman or a couple, please.
We are fairly attractive, male 26, female 24, she has large breasts and i have more than enough to satisfy.. xx

RE:Couple looking to pop their cherry notts

We are looking for a woman or couple, preferabbly **** to come have some no strings fun. We have not done this before and are wanting to experiment. Please dont message if you are just some random bloke wanting some sex, we want a woman or a couple, please.We are fairly attractive, male 26, female 24, she has large breasts and i have more than enough to satisfy.. xx

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

We'd like to arrange something fairly soon so if anyone has any suggestions please please feel free to get in touch. we have been wanting to try stuff for ages now, and even this way seems to take a lifetime :(

Bi curious?

Hi im a young male. Are close to you want wanting first experience from this site. Very eagar to please. Will suck. Swallow creampieand anything else asked. I dont expect to fuck your girl or anything but the offer of my oral assistance maybe more with nsa is there. Message back asap. Meet on saturday night? Xx

RE:Bi curious?

sorry, but we specifically said couple or female, shes the boss so her decision!

:)

No problem. Happy hunting. X

would you consider a couple in there early 50's ?

Up for it

Single lady !!!

RE:Up for it

private message us :) xx